RELEASE OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
1. Full term of the lease has expired
2. This written / electronic notice was given 45 days prior to vacating.
3. All keys are returned to the manager.
4. Forwarding address is left with the manager.
5. No damage to property, apartment, including carpet, range, refrigerator, and any / all fixtures.
6. Apartment has been cleaned to the condition that the apartment was leased in including all light bulbs in working condition. Carpets must be professionally cleaned with receipt given to manager or a fee will be assessed.
7. All belongings and trash vacated from the apartment is thrown in the dumpsters provided. DO NOT THROW FURNITURE IN DUMPSTER!!!
8. Any holdover days past the vacating date listed above will result in twice the amount of daily rent (as stated in your lease).
9. If you are breaking your lease, you understand that you will forfeit your deposit and most likely will be held responsible for a penalty payment for the early termination of your lease. You will also be responsible for any damage to your apartment.
The cost, including labor and materials for cleaning, repairing, or restoring the apartment to its proper condition will be deducted from the security deposit if the above 9 provisions are not complied with.
As per your lease, we reserve the right to exhibit the apartment the last thirty days of the lease term for re-renting purposes.
Your security deposit, or any part thereof will be refunded by check to the forwarding address listed above, made payable to any or all persons on the lease, within forty five days of your departure. REFUNDS CAN NOT BE PICKED UP AT OUR OFFICE.
You must call the office or email to find out the amount of pro rated rent for your final month
DO NOT DRIVE IN GRASS OR THROW FURNITURE IN DUMPSTER WHEN MOVING!!!
CLEANING AND DAMAGE CHARGES FOR 1 – BEDROOM UNITS
Hood not cleaned $10.00
Oven not cleaned $25.00
Drip pans not cleaned or missing $6.00 each
Under range not cleaned $7.00
Oven Racks not cleaned $10.00
Not cleaned outside $10.00
Not cleaned inside $15.00
Door shelf strap broken $20.00 each
Kitchen in general
Ceiling Fan not cleaned $10.00
Cabinets not cleaned inside $10.00
Cabinets not cleaned outside $10.00
Countertop not cleaned $5.00
Sink not cleaned $5.00
Kitchen floor dirty $15.00
Light fixtures not cleaned $5.00 each
Light bulbs replaced $2.00 each
Inside windows not cleaned front and back $10.00 each
BROKEN WINDOWS / SCREENS DAMAGE TO BE DETERMINED
Mini Blinds not Cleaned $15 each
Curtains/blinds missing or broken $40.00
Sink not cleaned $5.00
Tub not cleaned $25.00
Floor not cleaned $10.00
Excessive holes in walls, ceilings or floors—TO BE DETERMINED
Medicine cabinet not cleaned $5.00
Toilet not cleaned $15.00
Not cleaned out $5.00
Rods broken or missing $20.00
DOOR DAMAGE TO BE DETERMINED
For excessively dirty walls:
FLAT $15.00 GALLON
SEMI GLOSS $20.00 GALLON EXCLUDING LABOR
SEALING UNIT DUE TO SMOKING $75.00 Minimum
CARPET must be professionally Cleaned. Turn in receipt when Vacating or a $55.00 fee
Excessively dirty $25.00
Not vacuumed $20.00
Trash not picked up $10.00Smoke detector missing or broken $15.00
Smoke detector battery Missing $3.00
Deadbolt lock keys not returned $30.00
Any damaged item will be charged appropriately
Repairs marked “TO BE DETERMINED” will be performed at a rate of $25.00 hour plus parts and supplies as needed