RELEASE OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
1. Full term of the lease has expired
2. This written / electronic notice was given 45 days prior to vacating.
3. All keys are returned to the manager.
4. Forwarding address is left with the manager.
5. No damage to property, apartment, including carpet, range, refrigerator, and any / all fixtures.
6. Apartment has been cleaned to the condition that the apartment was leased in including all light bulbs in working condition. Carpets must be professionally cleaned with receipt given to manager or a fee will be assessed.
7. All belongings and trash vacated from the apartment is thrown in the dumpsters provided. DO NOT THROW FURNITURE IN DUMPSTER!!!
8. Any holdover days past the vacating date listed above will result in twice the amount of daily rent (as stated in your lease).
9. If you are breaking your lease, you understand that you will forfeit your deposit and most likely will be held responsible for a penalty payment for the early termination of your lease. You will also be responsible for any damage to your apartment.
The cost, including labor and materials for cleaning, repairing, or restoring the apartment to its proper condition will be deducted from the security deposit if the above 9 provisions are not complied with.
As per your lease, we reserve the right to exhibit the apartment the last thirty days of the lease term for re-renting purposes.
Your security deposit, or any part thereof will be refunded by check to the forwarding address listed above, made payable to any or all persons on the lease, within forty five days of your departure. REFUNDS CAN NOT BE PICKED UP AT OUR OFFICE.
You must call the office or email to find out the amount of pro rated rent for your final month
DO NOT DRIVE IN GRASS OR THROW FURNITURE IN DUMPSTER WHEN MOVING!!!